General Guidelines for Covid 19.
For all “physical” meetings organized by NA, we ask you to follow some guidelines:
- Keep 1.5 meters distance
- If possible, bring your own mouth cap. Mouth caps are currently still mandatory during the meetings. If you do not have one, this can be provided by the meeting
- Disinfect your hands when you enter the meeting
- It is possible that a responsible person has been appointed to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Follow his or her instructions as best as possible
- Touch as little as possible
- No tea or coffee is currently provided during the meetings. You may bring your own if you want that. Please clean this up after the meeting.
- There will be no smoking breaks
- Some meetings have a pre-registration system. Others don’t. Below you can find any meeting to see which system is used. Take a good look at this to avoid disappointment.
- No gatherings before or after the meeting. Go home immediately after the meeting. Do not stay hanging around.
- The government obliges us as an association to take measures regarding contact tracing. You will usually be asked at the start of the meeting to give your first name and telephone number to the responsible. This list of names will be kept in a sealed envelope for 4 weeks.
- If no contamination took place, the envelope will be destroyed unopened.
- If you feel ill or if you have symptoms of covid19 stay home. There are online meetings available